Wednesday 28 August 2013

NEON MACRAME ALERT!!!!

I have had a project on the go for a little while now, voila` MACRAME`  Pot Hangers. Made by yours truly, and available in the most amazing FLURO PINK, BRIGHTER THAN SUNSHINE YELLOW and soon to be available also in AQUA.

Please note these colours shown above are not true to macrame colours I am using. ;)
Photo: Look what we have here!!! A pop of neon #macrame #hanger handmade by yours truly.....available by sending me a message $89 avail in pink and yellow. Aqua is next on the table and one other funky color yet to be chosen xxxxx
Fluro Pink xxx

Photo: Latest project! !!! Yellow #macrame #hanger made by yours truly.  Available by sending me a message $89 avail in pink yellow and aqua is next. 
Relish home and living will be stocking these from next week as well.
Brighter than sunshine yellow- I must add they are a tad brighter in real life

 

Available for preorder from myself via email, then from next week, they will be available at a local stockist, Relish Living in Cowra. (message via fb is also fine I am https://www.facebook.com/pippin.ingrid ). Priced @ $89 they are a stunning present for yourself or loved one and certainly sure to brighten up a special spot. xx

Please note: the gorgeous photos taken by my good friend over at rarepearstudio.blogspot.com.au/ who would love it if you popped over to her page for a visit x

Photo: It's FRIDAY!!! A tad grey and cold here, so a bright pop of colour is always a good thing! x
Just adding some colour inspiration to your day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment