Thursday 22 August 2013

Laundries...

So Sorry I have been MIA for a bit, busy, busy + sick kids = no ME (blog ;) time.... I am supposed to be getting my eldest daughter ready for school as she is going today for the first day this week! Blog time first right???? Haha.


LAUNDRIES:


These are one of the hardest working rooms in the house, a tidy, uncluttered, organised laundry makes life so much easier!!!

I have shared some photos below (images via pinterest) hoping it will give everyone some inspiration to help turn the often neglected, tired, or just unorganised laundry into a place that is pleasant to work in. Enjoy! 


I like the towel storage, perfect for summer with the pool, and the floor to ceiling storage
Floor to ceiling storage is AMAZING!!!
now THIS is how you do a laundry room! tabletop for folding, simple cabinets to hide stuff, and a tv for watching while folding!
Great for a small spot, and how about a screen to watch tv while you are folding. This could also be done in a cupboard, just shut the cupboard doors across and Presto!!! goodbye laundry hello visitors ;)

 
Your laundry doesn't have to drab and boring.  Make it fun and a place where you would want to spend time in.  Adding the patterned area rug is a great idea for a focal point and excitement in this space.
And.... How about a spot of colour, this is a gorgeous laundry with plenty of storage and looks like it doubles as a mudroom. Excellent just what I need.....

 
Laundry Day
A touch of whimsy, I know its not a laundry but I love clean washing, I love hanging it out, (folding, ironing not so much) but this photo caught my eye!




Have a gorgeous day, hope this was inspiring, and may your washing get dry today!!!! Ingridxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment