Tuesday 23 July 2013

A little about me......

Hello,
A little about me...
Serious lover of colour and interiors !!!
I studied an Interior Design Course through long distance education after the birth of my eldest daughter. After renovating our first home, selling, moving country, renovating our next home and having my second daughter I finally finished my 4 year course. Apart from feeling like I was back at school trying to get assignments in on time, I loved it.
I am a currently a stay at home mum to my 2 darling daughters, one now school age one still at home, while I organise some ideas I have and make some dreams happen. 
Pippin Home came about as I started sewing vintage style Japanese cotton and lace dresses for a local childrens boutique at which I was working part time as well, but my interest still lies in interiors and fabrics and colours for the home, so in the meantime I felt the need to share some of the inspirational people, businesses, and ideas that I come across in my serious addiction to Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and various blogs.

Have a great day and ENJOY!  




1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blogs and sharing your interior journey with you.

    ReplyDelete